Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Seeing as how it is thanksgiving today, I would like to list all of the things I am thankful for. Sometimes it’s good to just sit back and count my blessings. Feel free to do the same!

1. To be alive
2. To have a warm house to live in
3. Safe food to eat
4. Understanding friends
5. A mom and a dad under the same roof
6. To be able to pursue my passions in life
7. Kleenex
8. Warm fuzzy socks
9. My own room
10. 15 crazy chickens
11. A horse who is patient and quiet with me
12. My very own laptop
13. Fred….
14. Ugly garden gnomes
15. A cup of hot tea
16. My lovely sewing machine
17. Industrial strength appliances
18. Plaquenil/MTX/Naproxyn – think about it this way, they suck but they’re necessary for living…
19. Betty Boop PJ’s
20. Electric blankets

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment